- 1968Bernard E. Stella , Sr. purchased Henry’s Motor Repair
- 1972Business was renamed to Hights Electric Motor Service, Inc. and relocated from East Windsor to Hightstown, New Jersey
- 1979Bernard E. Stella, Jr. became President/CEO
- 1984First new building expansion to support business growth
- 1994Second building expansion with a dedicated customer showroom, rewinding and repair facility, warehouse and offices to serve the expanded global customer base
- 2011Installation of solar, lighting and premium efficiency equipment has reduced Hights’ utility costs by over $15,000.00 per year.
- TodayToday, over 40 years later our commitment to our customers remains the same… “Provide Superior Quality in Workmanship, Products and Dependable Customer Support”